- Well Intervention & Decommissioning
- Operations and Maintenance
For subsea services, offshore diving and underwater related services, Sapura Energy owns and operates dynamic positioning diving support vessels, saturation diving systems and remotely operated vehicles (ROVs). Our capabilities include:
- Construction, installation of structures and subsea pipelines
- Major inspection, repair and maintenance of subsea facilities
- Installation, repair and inspection of export/ import facilities
- Subsea inspection and repairs of floating, storage and offloading (FSO) vessels and floating, production, storage and off-loading (FPSO) systems
- Shallow and deepwater services of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs)
- All other underwater services related to the offshore industry
Sapura Energy draws from over three decades of experience at different water depths and environments providing efficient subsea engineering and construction services. We offer innovative solutions from FEED, to commissioning, to the subsea market both in shallow and deepwater with our scope ranging from full EPCIC to transportation and installation services for subsea facilities. Our capabilities include:
- Subsea structures / manifolds / riser-bases / protection structures, etc.
- Subsea spools and tie-in systems
- Full subsea field installations hook-up, pre-commissioning and commissioning
We have built a solid reputation over the past 12 years for the design, manufacture, servicing and offshore operation of specialized subsea intervention tooling. We hold a number of patents for ROV design, pipeline inspection and underwater density measurement as an example of our ongoing commitment to tooling innovation and technology development.
Our main services can be divided into four service categories:
- ROV Design and Manufacture – We have a number of patents and industry awards that recognize our competence and excellence in our market sector. Our innovation driven by both client needs and challenges within the drilling support and production environment defines us as a clear leader in ROV and intervention technology.
- ROV Operations – Our services include drilling support, subsea completions, field intervention, pipelay barge support, field construction, field abandonment and environmental surveys.
- Intervention Tooling – We focus on evolving existing tools and developing new tooling systems. Our ability to integrate software and electronic control systems with dynamic hydraulic and mechanical hardware establishes us with all the core elements required to successfully deliver any tooling project from the storyboard to the seafloor.
- Offshore Survey – We conduct offshore positioning services, geophysical surveys, construction support, and drilling support. All our services are executed with tailored technology to collect quality useable information and provide rapid data delivery to our clients.
To learn more about our ROV’s, click here.
An established player in the downstream oil and gas supply chain, the Operations and Maintenance services division focuses on providing repair and maintenance services of heavy duty gas turbines and rotating equipment, and operationalizing petrol stations and oil and gas field management through the use of technology. We build our foundation through strategic equity partnerships with renowned global names in the industry such as GE Oil & Gas, and have made our mark as a leading player in the business.
Geosurveying and Geotechnology
Our geotechnical and related services provide information to our clients on the soil properties at the seabed which can be used during engineering foundation design and operational evaluation. Our geophysical and related services provide information on the seabed profile and contours safe navigation and facilitate construction work. It also provides information on the condition below the seabed.
These operations are supported by our own in-house geotechnical and geophysical survey vessels which are able to perform the work both in shallow and deepwater.
Inspection, Repair and Maintenance
Sapura Energy offers a wide range of Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) services utilizing strategic in-house assets from DP-2 support vessels, diving systems and Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV’s) to maximize the life expectancy and performance levels of offshore platforms, pipelines, and other subsea systems. Our services include the installation, inspection, maintenance, and repair services on offshore platforms, rigs, subsea pipelines and subsea facilities.
We provide cost-effective Light Well Intervention (LWI) services for the subsea oil and gas industry. These cover the full life cycle of the field, from Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) study to installation, maintenance, abandonment, and full decommissioning of subsea production facilities.
We possess a suite of tools with a proven track record for performing Riserless Light Well Intervention (RLWI) and subsea well abandonment. RLWI technology enables work to be performed on subsea wells without the use of a conventional drill rig with marine riser. All operations can be performed from a monohull vessel of opportunity, offering significant cost savings when compared to a rig-based solution. The higher availability and fast mobilization/transit times of monohull vessels add to the operator benefit.
To learn more about our Well Intervention services, click here.