AGE / GENDER/ NATIONALITY:
44 / Male / Malaysian
DATE OF APPOINTMENT:
1 February 2020
BOARD COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Board Risk Management Committee
DIRECTORSHIP IN OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES AND LISTED ISSUERS:
EXPERIENCE/ACHIEVEMENT AND OCCUPATION:
- Has more than 18 years of techno-commercial experience in oil & gas industry.
- Was a team leader of Baker Hughes Malaysia. He led a team of specialists in transformative collaboration with Petronas leveraging on low carbon technologies for energy transition and digital solutions to drive ownership costs efficiency improvements for greenfield projects and late life assets (2019/2020).
- Responsible as a country president, turning the domestic shipping business of Bumi Armada Indonesia JV into a full fledge Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) business entity (May 2011 – December 2016).
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA (Honours) in Accounting & Finance, Manchester Metropolitan University, United Kingdom.