AGE / GENDER/ NATIONALITY:
58 / Female / Malaysian
DATE OF APPOINTMENT:
1 February 2019
BOARD COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Board Risk Management Committee
DIRECTORSHIP IN OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES AND LISTED ISSUERS:
- Director, Tenaga Nasional Berhad
EXPERIENCE/ACHIEVEMENT AND OCCUPATION:
- Presently a Director of Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka and Chairman of UTeM Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- She was previously a Director of TNB Fuel Services Sdn. Bhd., and Prai Power Sdn. Bhd. She was also a Senior Fellow of Khazanah Research & Investment Strategy at Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
- Has broad experience in the energy sector in the areas of Utility Economics, Regulation, Energy Procurement, Planning and Strategy.
- Served Lembaga Letrik Negara/Tenaga Nasional Berhad (“TNB”) for 33 years in various divisions such as Distribution, Planning, Business Strategy, Regulations, Transmission and Corporate Planning (1985-2018).
- Held the position of the Vice President, Regulatory Economics and Planning Division of TNB (2009-2018).
- Was the Assistant Director of Economics Planning Unit of the Prime Minister’s Office (1990-1992).
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of New England, New South Wales, Australia.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada.