AGE / GENDER/ NATIONALITY:
52 / Male / Malaysian
DATE OF APPOINTMENT:
1 October 2019
BOARD COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Board Risk Management Committee
DIRECTORSHIP IN OTHER PUBLIC COMPANIES AND LISTED ISSUERS:
EXPERIENCE/ACHIEVEMENT AND OCCUPATION:
- Presently the Group Chief Executive Officer of Projek Lintasan Kota Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (PROLINTAS) Group of Companies.
- Served as Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) of The New Straits Times Press (Malaysia) Berhad (“NSTP”) (2012-2017).
- Was the Chief Operating Officer of NSTP (2011).
- Attended the Asean Senior Management Development Program by Harvard Business School Alumni Club Malaysia (2009).
- Joined as General Manager and become the CEO of Big Tree Outdoor Sdn. Bhd., the Malaysia’s leading outdoor advertising company (2001-2011).
- Held the position of Senior Manager, President’s Office of the Renong Group (Property Division) (1999-2001).
- Worked with Projek Lebuhraya Utara Selatan Bhd (“PLUS”), involved in the pre and post construction of the development of the North South Expressway privatisation project (1992-1999).
- Started his career with Coopers and Lybrand, a public accounting firm (1991-1992).
ACADEMIC/ PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Accountancy), University of Tasmania, Australia.
- Fellow of the Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) Australia.
- Chartered Accountant, Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA).